Your shopping cart is empty!
Proposing to your significant other can be one of the most exciting, nerve-wracking and happiest moments of your relationship and of course you want to get it right! These days they are getting more and more creative and so we have put together a list of super cute proposal ideas for you to choose from. Whether you prefer a private, quiet proposal or want to make a lot of noise about it, we have something for everyone:
1) Write the proposal in the snow! Whether you're lucky enough to experience snow every year at home, or wish to take a break away to a ski resort this idea is sure to be a hit.
2) Plan an Evening picnic under the stars together to pop the question.
3) Choose an amazing view where it will be just the two of you and pop the question whilst overlooking a beautiful view or sunset.
4) If you're shy about proposing then why not slip the ring onto their finger whilst they're asleep and see how long it takes them to notice when they wake up! Then pop the question.
5) Cook an amazing breakfast spread and carve 'Will You Marry Me?' into the toast before you get down on one knee.
6) If you have children why not get them involved? Have them hold up some signs with the words 'Will You Marry Me?' written on them.
7) Take your significant up on a hot air balloon ride and propose at the top over a stunning view.
8) If you're a fan of the film 'Friends with Benefits' then why not organise a flash mob in public to pop the question?
9) Take your loved one to Disney! Propose in front of everyone and see if you can arrange for the characters to get involved too. Fab if your partner is a huge Disney fan.
10) Why not go the extra mile and have 'Will You Marry Me' engraved onto one of our unique Gemz By Emz products, along with a photo of you both? Give the gift to your partner just before you get down on one knee with the ring. Super cute!